Outside Scholarship Opportunities
This listing is intended to provide you with ideas on where to look for scholarships and alternative financial aid resources. These scholarships are administered and awarded by outside organizations and loan funding is reduced by the amount of the scholarship when students receive these awards. If awarded, please send the Outside Scholarship Report Form to email@example.com and copy law- firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each listing has its own criteria; as such, deadline dates, selection conditions, application processes, and other details will need to be verified for each scholarship/resource by the student. Please contact each individual source for complete, up-to-date details. Students are encouraged to check this page on a regular basis for updates.
Entering 1L Scholarships
- Clark Law Office Scholarship
- Asian Heritage Law School Scholarship
- 2015 Law Office of Steven Fritsch Scholarship
- Davis Levin Livingston Scholarship
Rotation between Chicago Schools
- Donald W. Banner Diversity Scholarship for Law Students
- 2015 Donald C. Alexander Writing Competition
- Society of Illinois Construction Attorneys Writing Competition (PDF)
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Awareness/Law School Scholarship (click on Scholarship at top of page)
Please check back later for these dates
- American Society of International Law Arthur C. Helton Fellowship (Process opens in October)
- 2015 1L Diversity and Patent Litigation & Patent Fellowships
- The American College of Financial Services for Lawyers Writing Competition
- The American College of Consumer Financial Services Writing Competition
- National Tax Law Scholarship
- National Business Law Scholarship
- National Criminal Law Scholarship
- National Intellectual Property Law Scholarship
Additional Scholarships and Fellowships can be found on the Loyola University Chicago Fellowship Office’s website.