More than 1000 attorneys and health care professionals have graduated from Loyola’s campus and online health law programs offered through the Beazley Institute for Health Law. Stay connected with fellow health law alumni or expand your network through our Beazley Institute LinkedIn Group, Loyola's School of Law's Alumni Relations, and Loyola's main Alumni Relations.
Alumni are welcome to attend events at Loyola.
- Conferences and Events
- School of Law Events
- School of Law Alumni Events
- Loyola Alumni Relations Events
Career and Professional Development Resources for Alumni
The School of Law Career Services Office provides resources for alumni.
Job Postings (for Job Seekers and Employers)
- School of Law Online Directory
- Beazley LinkedIn Group
- School of Law LinkedIn Group
- Loyola University Chicago Alumni LinkedIn Group
Contact Our Alumni
To find out more about Loyola’s health law programs, contact one of our Alumni Ambassadors to hear about their experiences.
Contact an LLM in Health Law Graduate
Contact an MJ in Health Law Graduate
Our health law alumni are vital to the success of our programs. There are many ways to get involved:
- Become an ambassador for our programs
- Serve as a mentor for current health law students
- Serve as a guest speaker
- Share job opportunities with our students and graduates
- Click here to get started